Do you have positions to fill?
List them on the CareerUSA.org website for FREE.
How? Follow these steps:
1) Go to www.CareerUSA.org
2) Click on the "Jobs" tab in the upper right of the screen.
3) In the left column “Log In”, or “Register” if you are a new user. (Only registered users can post jobs, anyone can view them.)
4) Click on “Post Jobs Here”
5) Enter the details (You must enter a Job Title, Job Description, City, State and Zip…all other fields are optional…but remember that the more detail you provide, the easier it is for the job seeker to find you.)
6) Pick what “Categories” you want to post your job in (you can select up to 5. Hold down the "Ctrl" key and select the categories you want your listing to be in.)
7) Click the "Marker From Address" blue button. (This puts your job listing on a map that can be searched.)
8) You now have several buttons at the bottom of the page:
- Apply - this enters your data into the program, you can review it, then select the "Save & Close" or "Save & New" button
- Save & Close - this will save your information and close the data fields.
- Save & New - This will allow you to save your informaiton and start a new job posting
- Cancel - this will delete all information you entered.
9) Click the "Log Out" button when done.
Note: If you leave the program for more than 15 minutes it will log you out and you will have to log in again.
You are able to edit or delete the posting, if needed, as long as you log in.
- Go to the posting and click the job posting
- Click on the wheel in the upper center (close to the "Logout" button.
- Click on edit to edit the positition or delete to unpublish the listing.
Job postings will only be listed for 21 days. You will need to repost the job again if needed.
Up to 5 jobs per 30 minutes will also be posted to at CareerUSAJobs
Remember...CareerUSA.org is a CareerDFW website. CareerDFW is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity Non-Profit organization. Help CareerUSA.org and CareerDFW continue to help others by making a donation to CareerDFW. Did you find your job on this site? Did you find your next employee on this site?