Express Employment Professionals (Richardson, TX) ISO Customer Service Representative for evaluation hire. Pay: $13-$15/hr depending on experience.
Hours 8am-5pm M-F.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for upholding the highest level of quality customer service by ensuring timely shipping, accurate order processing and professional call response to distributors, as well as managing tradeshow services and marketing administrative functions.
Candidate Job/Skill Requirements:
• At least three (3) years of previous customer service experience
• Knowledge of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Excellent organizational, communication, administrative, and teamwork skills.
• Ability to multi-task, while providing great attention to detail
• Excellent decision-making and leadership skills
• Provide professional, prompt, and detailed information via various delivery methods to customers and internal staff; for inquiries such as, pricing, product information, shipments, stock availability, freight programs, and order status
• Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve any issues
• Perform problem-solving and clean up for miss-ships, shortages or damages by processing returns and/or freight claims and issuing credit/debit adjustments
• Handle correspondence with prospective new accounts concerning customer profiles, credit applications and tax resale certificates
• Responsible for customer item set up through item interchange as well as specific customer price files
• Review order holds weekly and work to ensure a quick release, if applicable
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Pack and ship samples, literature, and swatches to customers upon request and enter samples orders into Elite. Providing tracking to contacts.
• Prepare samples for tradeshows and sales calls, including steaming, packing and logging props upon shipment and return.
• Create department purchase requisitions / check requests.
• Handle mass mailings and follow up on new leads from tradeshows.
For Immediate Consideration Contact one of our Staffing Consultants TODAY!
Express Employment Professionals
1000 E Campbell Rd., STE 114
Richardson, TX, 75081