Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27103 is currently hiring a Housekeeper
Are you committed to holding cleanliness next to godliness? Do you have a rare penchant for getting everything just right and striving for your work to be perfect? PeopleReady is now hiring meticulous Housekeepers. Housekeepers perform light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial buildings. These jobs are detail-oriented, so as a Housekeeper, you are encouraged to be a perfectionist. If the applicant is a self-starter, these positions are also a great entry point for other Hospitality and Hotel Management positions. Does the role of Housekeeper sound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $11/Hour
• Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls
• Cleaning areas as assigned by supervisor
• Vacuuming rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
• Dusting and polishing furniture and equipment
• Washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork
• Previous housekeeping experience highly preferred
• Must have strong organizational skills and take pride in attention to detail
• Able to frequently bend, reach, balance, and push or lift 20 pounds during shift
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.