Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Beaver Dam, Kentucky, 42320 is currently hiring a Supervisor
Perform Abatement of Asbestos, lead, mold, and other hazardous materials.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $16/Hour
Shift Timing - 2nd Shift (Evening)
• Perform abatement of hazardous materials in building materials
• construct containment of the work zone
• set up negative air machines in the containment zone
• maintenance of negative air machines, set up decontamination area for exiting the work zone
• set up deacon showers in the decontamination zone, and utilize hand tools to remove floor tile, wall board, ceiling tile, and pipe insulation.
Qualifications & Experience
• Ability to pass Health Physical to include Respiratory test, ability to pass drug test.
• You must be able to lift 50lbs without assistance.
• The ability to stand and work on feet for 8-12 hr shifts, perform strenuous physical labor and maintain on-call availability.
• Atleast 3 years in manufacturing, night shift, very motivated
It's always a great time to join the PeopleReady team, but right now it's the best time! During the month of July, any associate who works with us will be entered into a drawing to win up to $1,000 for every day worked—with the chance to win a new Honda Civic at the end of the month. Learn more about the Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes at https://www.peopleready.com/workwindrive/.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.