Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101 is currently hiring a General Labor
We are seeking a General Laborer to join our team! You will perform jobs that are physically strenuous and may require special training or experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $13/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day) & Weekends
• Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
• Assisting in the building, assembling, packing, or construction of various things
• Some specialized tasks may require on-the-job training.
• Effectively use heavy and light equipment, depending on the Jobsite/assignment â€¢Maintain working conditions for cleaning equipment.
• Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
• There is no minimum educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance.
• Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screens.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
It's always a great time to join the PeopleReady team, but right now it's the best time! During the month of July, any associate who works with us will be entered into a drawing to win up to $1,000 for every day worked—with the chance to win a new Honda Civic at the end of the month. Learn more about the Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes at https://www.peopleready.com/workwindrive/.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.