Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101 is currently hiring a Warehouse Worker
We are seeking a Warehouse Worker to become an integral part of our team! A warehouse worker maintains organization in the company warehouse and will retrieve stock from any location within the warehouse.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour - $14/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening) & Weekends
• Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Provides quality service by following organization standards.
• Preserves a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
• Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Completes reports by entering the required information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Previous experience in warehouse work or related fields is preferred but not required.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle physical workload.
• Ability to work well in teams.
It's always a great time to join the PeopleReady team, but right now it's the best time! During the month of July, any associate who works with us will be entered into a drawing to win up to $1,000 for every day worked—with the chance to win a new Honda Civic at the end of the month. Learn more about the Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes at https://www.peopleready.com/workwindrive/.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at