Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Louisville, Kentucky, 40218 is currently hiring a Prep Cook
The smells of fresh-cooked food in the kitchen. The clang of pots, pans, and dinnerware as the anticipation of a rush puts you in the zone. You quickly take initiative to ensure the happiness of those who are dependent on you. Does this sound like a scenario that you would take pride in? Do you strive to turn your love of cooking into your career? We are now looking to hire Prep Cook who possess flexibility and rare dedication to the kitchen. Prep Cook prepare, season, and craft dishes. They may also order supplies, keep records, and plan and price menu items in addition to other responsibilities. APrep Cookis passionate about his or her craft - making food for an event or restaurant is at the heart of this position.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening) & Weekends
• Preparing and cooking food according to recipes
• Observing and testing foods to determine if they are cooked sufficiently
• Storing food at correct temperatures in order to ensure freshness
• Utilizing blenders, cutlery, and ovens to prepare food
• Making sure area is clean and all quality and sanitation standards are met, including cold and hot storage
• Minimum one year experience as a cook
• Good knife skills and a deep knowledge of food preparation
• Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification - our branch will help provide this training
• Able to work all areas of the kitchen.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.