Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Laredo, Texas, 78040 is currently hiring a Solar Panel Installer
The Solar Installer Laborer is responsible for performing basic labor tasks to bring about the completion of multiple Industrial Solar Project construction phases. This includes Pre Post Installation Setup, Post Installation, Post Remediation, Pre Racking/Rails System Component Staging, Racking/Rails System Assembly and Solar Panel Installation. All phases require the use of multiple general and power tools.
• Measuring and marking of Post Installation location points and layout of steel posts.
• Cutting, and hole punch of steel posts.
• Assistance with spotting/signaling/directing of large Post Installation Machines and Forklifts.
• Steel Post Remediation requiring the use of various heavy tools to twist/move posts into position and cut and punch holes through steel.
• Staging of heavy materials such as large steel beams, torque tubes, boxes of steel nuts, bolts and steel framing assembly pieces.
• Assembly of framing system mounts/rails using power tools and various types of nuts, bolts, bearings, clamps and other assembly tools.
• Solar Panel Installation - positioning, bolting, and securing of panels onto mounts and rails using general and power tools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
• Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
• Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
• Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday.
• Candidates must be 18 years of age or older. May need to complete background check and drug screen.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycli
2601 E. Saunders, Laredo, TX, 78040, PeopleReady Branch#2977