Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Salisbury, North Carolina, 28144 is currently hiring a Operational Specialist
PeopleReady ofCharlotte has an immediate opening for Operational Specialist in Salisbury, NC.Job Summary Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and reporting data. II.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15.50/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational issues.
• Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a daily basis.
• Maintains and distributes department related information on a daily basis.
• Communicates with other supervisors and managers about operations and/or dispatch issues.
• Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
• Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
• Assists with data collection and reporting required for incentive pay programs.
• Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks as necessary.
• Assists in the implementation of operational projects as
• Communicates with customers about service issues as needed.
• Communicates with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
• May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily basis.
• Performs other duties as assigned. III. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory duties. IV.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
• Education and Experience Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience. Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and zero to four years previous experience.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements None required.