Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Florence, South Carolina, 29501 is currently hiring a PR 1297476/Construction General Labor
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you work day? We are now hiring for Construction Associates with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Construction Associates can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Associates specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction Associates should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link above!
• Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
• Assisting in the building or construction of various things
• Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
• Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
• Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
• Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
• Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
2143 A Hoffmeyer Road, Florence, SC, 29501, PeopleReady Branch#7345