Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Maiden, North Carolina, 28650 is currently hiring a PR 1298680/Furniture Frame Shop Associate
PeopleReady ofHickory has an immediate opening forFurniture / Frame Shop Associates inMaiden, NC.
Do you love being engaged in many tasks in a versatile occupation? Are you passionate about the idea of building things with your own hands? We are looking for a Furniture Assembler/Installer. You will help Assemblers complete a variety of construction projects, which can include anything from crafting kitchen cabinets to building bridges.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $14.00/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
• Associates will be responsible for assisting in cutting, shaping, assembling, sanding, and finishing a variety of furniture frames.
• Custom Job Responsibilities are discussed during associate interview
• Associates must be able to work 6am to 4pm , Monday through Friday, and occasionally 4 hours on Saturday.
• Associates must be able to stand off and on for the entirety of the shift
Qualifications & Experience
• Insulate office buildings.
• Install drywall or kitchen cabinets in homes.
• Install the wooden concrete forms for cement footings or pillars.
• Erect shoring and scaffolding for buildings.
• Customer Specific Orientation
• Drug screen required
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.