Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Fletcher, North Carolina, 28732 is currently hiring a PR 1308381/Carpentry Helper
PeopleReady is now hiringCarpentry Helpers in theFletcher, NC area. Immediate opportunity!
PeopleReady is seeking a Construction Professional who works with construction crews to build, adjust and repair wood frameworks in various construction projects.
Shift Timings 1st Shift (Day)
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour
• Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
• Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter's level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
• Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
• Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
• Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
• Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
• Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
• Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
• Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
• Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
• Cleans up worksite debris.
• Must have Own Vehicle Transportation
• Must Own Tools
• Pay will Increase after probationary period.
• Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with coworkers
• Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
• Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety