Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Richmond, Texas, 77407 is currently hiring a PR 1308388/Groundskeeper
PeopleReady of Dallas, TX is now hiring for Groundskeepers. Immediate opportunity!
Why work for PeopleReady? There is lots to love, including:
• W-2 Employee
• Paid within 24-48 hours, *some jobs pay weekly
• Variety in your work if that's your thing
• Long-Term, and Temp-to-Perm Available
• JobStack App in your favorite app store, helps you see jobs available and connect to work immediately!
• Flexible shifts and Gig work available via JobStack App. Get notifications of available work that fits your interests and self-dispatch right inside the app
• Work when its right for you!
• No resume required!
Pay Rate for this Job is $14/Hour
Shift Timings: 1st Shift (Day)
• Operating equipment to complete job based on printed directions, including mowing, pruning, and cutting
• During the winter, shoveling snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spreading salt in those areas
• Tending established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls
• Capturing and removing litter
• Maintaining or repairing tools, equipment, or structures
• Mixing and spraying or spreading fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides
• Providing proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features
• Previous experience as a groundskeeper preferred
• Have basic operating knowledge of landscaping tools
• Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
• Strong work ethic
• Able to focus on details at all times
• Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
• Able to work outdoors in all temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold (temperatures below 32 degrees)
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transport