Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Florence, Kentucky, 41042 is currently hiring a PR 1358930/Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
PeopleReady of Florence, KYis now hiring Accounts Payable Specialists!Our client in Florence Kentucky is seeking applicants for their Accounts Receivable Department. Applicants for this position should have at least one year of experience in an Accounts Payable Role, have the ability to problem solve and resolve issues in a timely manner. This is a first shift temp to hire position.
Apply today and you could start as soon as this week.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• Connections and experience with some of the top companies in your area
• Great benefit package options
• Get matched to jobs quickly
• Competitive pay and steady schedule
• The ability to see your schedule and track your hours right from our easy-to-use app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $18 - $22 / Hour
What you'll be doing as a Accounts Payable Specialist:
Organize weekly received invoices and backup
documentation for processing accounts payable
• Process invoices and input into accounts payablesmodule in database
• Maintain and organize on a continuous basis, unpaidfiles, invoices and backup documents
• File and maintain vendor files
• Communicate with vendors as needed
• Prepares for weekly account payable check run and assists in processing checks to be mailed
• Disperses paid detail e-mail/faxes to vendors paid with online payments
Shift timings - 1st Shift Day
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Team player
• Understanding of how A/P interacts with GL
• Basic understanding of P&L and Accounting
• Able to multitask
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications
• Background check required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today.
Excellent attention to detail · Strong communication skills · Team player · Understanding of how A/P interacts with GL · Basic understanding of P&L and Accounting · Abl