Are you seeking a challenging position with a strong, growing company? You have come to the right place!
Come join a vibrant team of professionals who practice medicine by spending quality time with patients, understanding their needs and determining the best treatment options available. The full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will provide clinical services in the client’s workplace clinic practicing primary care. The practitioner is expected to deliver excellent clinical care in accordance with current, nationally recognized standards and guidelines to patients with diverse illnesses and injuries. This employer based clinic is anticipated to be fast-paced and is located in beautiful Yuba City, California for the employees and dependents of Sutter County. The provider will practice alongside a registered nurse and a medical assistant. The work week is Monday through Friday with some possible Saturday hours (no call). The position requires a good working relationship with the employer, the supervising /collaborating physician and medical leadership. The practitioner will work in close cooperation with the lead RN, medical assistant and operations leader to ensure optimal clinic operation.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
- Immediate health and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability
- 401k with company match
- CME reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Relocation assistance
Must Have Skills For This Job:
- Must have at least 1 year exp in primary care/ family / urgent care / occupational health
- Licensure in the State California
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification
- DEA certification
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
DFW texas Staffing
N/A, Yuba City, CA, N/A, Gevonna Williams