Required skills & experience (the 4 “must haves” to be considered):
1. *Client prefers 1 yr of recent experience, but will take new grads (if they recently graduated)!
2. Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD) or International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM) preferred
3. Two years of sterile processing or operating room experience preferred
4. High school graduate or equivalent required
5. Multiple shifts open and required to work every other weekend!
What you need to know:
• The Sterile Processing Technician will be working in the brand new Ortho/Spine Institute in Skokie, IL
• $1500 hire bonus offered for certified Sterile Processing Technicians
• Provide hospital and affiliated facilities with sterile processed materials and equipment
• Execute established procedures for decontamination assembly, packaging sterilization and surgical case cart set up practices by ensuring quality product for patient care
DFW Texas Staffing
n/a, skokie, IL, n/a, Gevonna Williams