Required skills and experience:
• Maintains a current knowledge of underwriting guidelines, investor guidelines, regulatory compliance and TRID practices.
• Minimum 5-7 years mortgage underwriting and mortgage quality control within the origination or due diligence space.
• Understands the credit rating agency requirements, grading and condition clearing processes.
• In depth knowledge of USPAP standards, supplemental valuation products and reconciliation.
• Ability to produce underwriting reports, analyze results, identify issues and take corrective actions.
• Experienced with reading, analyzing and understanding various loan servicer pay histories and servicing documentation.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage people.
Additional job details:
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with emphasis on non-agency underwriting and QC desired. Experience in second level reviews; escalations and performance management required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What you need to know:
• Quality Control oversight with focus on performance management, quality metrics, escalations and proactive training.
cResponsible for the Quality Control examination of loan reviews completed by Loan Review Analysts.
• Provide real time feedback to Loan Review Analysts pertaining to errors and determining corrective actions.
• Provide procedures and address issues that may hinder accuracy, timeliness and or deadlines.
• Ensure regulatory compliance for loans reviewed.
• Identify trends of errors and escalate to management/legal.
• Responsive to internal and external customers’ needs in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
DFW Texas Staffing
Salt Lake City, UT, n/a, Gevonna Williams