Express Employment Professionals ISO a Buyer for evaluation hire.
Hours 8am-5pm M-F, pay approximately $24/hr depending on experience.
The Buyer provides parts, equipment, and materials by developing sources of supply and monitoring supplier performance; obtaining required parts, equipment and materials, verifying receipt of items, authorizing payment, and managing and controlling inventory.
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
• 3-5 years of related procurement experience including purchasing, inventory control, contract negotiation, supply management, supplier relationships, basics of Cost Accounting, and tracking budget expenses.
• BA or BS in Materials Management, Procurement, Business Administration, Operations Planning or a related field preferred.
• Knowledge of MRP, and RFQ/RFP process.
• Knowledge of import freight movement.
• Contract manufacturing experience beneficial.
• Work experience in an electronics manufacturing environment beneficial.
• Ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Ability to respond consistently with a high degree of initiative to resolve issues or complex problems that may arise.
• Ability to maintain a positive company image and brand.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
• Efficient organization and time-management skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• A courteous and professional demeanor.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills. Proficient with MS Office suite and other work-related software.
Contact one of Our Staffing Consultants TODAY Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals
1000 E. Campbell Rd., Ste. 114
Richardson, TX 75081
For an expedited process, complete an application online and submit to the Richardson Express office at http://www.expresspros.com/RichardsonTX
Resumes in Word format as an attachment to an email are preferred, but all resumes will be considered. Communication with “Job Order D699” in the subject line will receive priority.
Richardson, TX, 75081