Document Solutions Consultants are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Document Solutions Consultants drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
This is what you get to do:
• Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
• Use Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
• Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client's business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business.
• Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within your assigned territory.
• Deliver presentations to all levels within a client organization.
• Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
• Understand the ARC Document Solution's Value Proposition and competitive advantages and deliver it formally to clients.
• Understand components of margin and manages to maximize profitability. We help you learn how run a business.
This will help you succeed:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Hunter mentality, objection-handling, consultative selling and closing skills
• Ability to effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record and retrieve customer contacts and access essential information about our business.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, conflict management and aptitude to leverage various technologies to drive efficiencies.
• Knowledge of large and small format printing; as well as, managed print services
We want to see in your background:
• Experience with prospecting, cold calling, use of a CRM tool similar to Salesforce and managing a pipeline
• Outside Sales/hunting experience
• Aptitude – Tech Savvy
You get extra points in our book if you have:
• Knowledge of the AEC (architect, engineering and construction) industry
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field