The National Account Director will be responsible for closing new business as well as managing and upselling into a subset of the top 125 IDNs. The NAD will be a key member of the Company’s Sales team and will be integral to the Company’s overall success.
Who you are…
- 10 years minimum experience in sales of SaaS and professional services to organizations with $1B revenue and/or in the healthcare industry
- Proven track record of sales success, stability, strong outreach/networking skills, and, strong contacts, preferably within IDNs
- Working knowledge of the HIPAA regulations, including the Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules
- Above average security and IT acumen
- Must be able to both hunt for new logos and expand sales within Customers on a named account list.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Via networking, prospecting, engagement in professional trade organizations and shows/industry conferences and inbounds from Company marketing efforts, identify and qualify potential customers for the Company’s solutions and services
- Adhering to Company’s disciplined sales process, identify potential and existing customers’ needs and lead them through the Company’s consultative sales process so as to match solutions and services appropriately to those needs
- Create and deliver solution presentations, written proposals, Order Form/Agreements and Statements of Work
Top reasons to love this job -
- Work from home
- Base salary, Commission, Incentive Bonuses with Generous Accelerators and No Caps
- Join a "mature" start-up company as we scale up to the next level
Candidates preferred location will be Texas. The position will cover the western half of the United States.
DFW Texas Staffing
N/A, Dallas, TX, N/A, Gevonna Williams