Required Skills and Experience
1. Bachelor's Degree required as a Registered Nurse required
2. 3+ years of progressive experience in healthcare services clinical operations directly leading to revenue growth
3. Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills to target audience
What You Need to Know
1. Travel >40% - Frequent ground and air travel locally and out-of-area and overnight travel is expected.
2. Key liaison for the company to drive consistent communication to assure seamless clinical operations including timelines, internal and external resources/costs, and key initiatives.
3. Lead the implementation of new clients and vendors to ensure day one satisfaction and excellence.
4. Plans, schedules and participates in service line strategic planning activities including project timelines and milestones, proving data/analytics, program support, presentation support, and communication.
5. Monitors and analyzes monthly/wkly clinical statistics and key productivity and patient satisfactory indicators to assess accuracy and effectiveness of processes, and identifies trends or items requiring immediate corrective action.
6. Liaises with other departments and supports Business Development in the winning of new projects and participates in marketing activities, client presentation and proposal development as needed.
7. Participates in the financial review of project status and the drive of project financial performance.