Come work for America’s largest, most professional and environmentally focused pallet and logistics supplier. We are currently looking for sorter operators on all shifts.
Summary: The Sorter accurately sorts and processes inbound pallets in accordance with Customer/SOP requirements and daily production goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, production environment
• Sort pallets to meet proper specifications.
• Meet productions goals.
o A sorter should be able to sort about 120 pallets per hour.
• Wear appropriate safety gear and follow all safety instructions.
• Ability to operate in a clean and organized manner.
• Physical ability to pick-up, manipulate, and move pallets continuously throughout the shift.
• Ability to use pry bar.
• Candidate must have to aptitude to follow all outlined safety procedures.
• Ability to stand/walk throughout shift. Shift ranges from 8-10 hours depending on daily production requirements.
• Ability to repetitively lift 45-75 pounds.
• Loud noise, variable temperature and works around and with hazardous machinery.
Get paid weekly
Sign on bonus
Weekly perfect attendance bonus
Monthly Safety Bonus
PALNET USA offers its employees medical/dental/vision and life insurance benefits along with Flexible Spending and 401K.
2950 Centerpoint Way, Joliet, IL, 60436, Kellie Miller