The Communications Analyst/Proofreader will function independently as a member of the team, and also work in partnership with Member Experience Managers, Product Owners, and Marketing Operations Managers to ensure all member communication content meets CMS requirements, client requirements, and Express Scripts requirements prior to delivery to members.
• Learn and understand guidance from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for marketing and communication materials and apply that knowledge to proofreading jobs.
• Learn and apply understanding of plan design elements to member materials and apply that knowledge to proofreading jobs.
• Proofread (in both hard copy and electronically) a high volume of member-facing materials relating to Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage according to specified instructions (e.g., confirm correct verbiage, client logo usage, plan design and other elements).
• Proofread against backup for accuracy and compliance with CMS and client requirements using standard proofreading marks, and check for grammar and sense.
• Apply internal style guide requirements to ensure work meets expected standards.
• Work with Proofreading Team Lead on any style questions and provide input/feedback to Proofreading Team Lead. Follow Proofreading Team Lead’s advice on updates to Proofreading procedures.
• Work with Proofreading Team Lead to manage assigned projects according to priorities established each morning as well as any updates thereafter.
• Coordinate with Proofreading Team Lead to ensure jobs are completed within requested times and route completed requests back to Workflow Manager.
• Under Proofreading Team Lead’s advisement, work with Communication Owner to resolve questions about communication or request and to resolve any discrepancies in backup materials.
• Work with Proofreading Team Lead to resolve timing conflicts and overall priorities and to resolve any discrepancies in backup materials.
• Experience working with electronic proof routing software.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years communications proofreading and copyediting experience
• Experience in handling changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum of intermediate-level Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat skills and ability to work with a variety of web-based tools
• Solid understanding of English language.
• Knowledge of Medicare Part D Employer Group Waiver Plans is a plus
Us tech Solutions
Franklin Lakes NJ 07417, Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417, Anand Yadav