Why just settle for another job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking, but has it pounding at your door, kicking it in and giving you the keys to great success!
Monarch Investment is among the top 50 (23rd) multifamily owner in the country and was designated a Top Workplace! We are privately owned and self-manage over 50,000 apartments in twenty one states along with a ski & snowboard resort. No 3rdparty contracts or Real Estate Investment Trust instability here!
We are growing in Omaha, NE and looking for a hands on Multifamily Housing Analyst to work directly with our Asset Manager in the region. This position would be based in Omaha and have some travel to our home office in Franktown, CO on occasion and regional travel apx. 40% - 60% of the time.
Responsibilities include the analysis of and recommendations for any improvements to multifamily property and portfolio operations, marketing, finance/accounting, refinance analysis, and acquisitions. They will discuss findings with employees at all levels in the organization, such as property/regional managers, the accounting department, legal department, marketing department, analysts and asset managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, real estate, management or related field
- 1-3 years job and/or internship experience in a related field
- Self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented, has strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in data analysis and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to develop, maintain, and foster relationships
- Passion for Multifamily Housing Management a MUST!
- Familiarity with Yardi accounting/property management software preferred
Great compensation and benefits:
- Industry competitive compensation.
- Bonus opportunities
- Amazing comprehensive medical at $40/m (as of 01/2019) not just a skeleton plan!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st yr 80hrs, 2-4yrs 120hrs, 5+yrs 160/hrs
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions
- Profit sharing/ownership potential
- Paid additional training/school after 1 year of employment
- Cell phone credit when applicable
- Tuition reimbursement program