Express Employment Professionals (Richardson, TX) ISO an Office Administrator
This position is entry level with the opportunity for advancement. The day to day activities include answering the phone and assisting with bookkeeping tasks. The hours are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Dress code is professional casual. The position is good for someone with 3+ years’ experience or a semi-retired individual and is flexible for part time or full time for the right individual.
• Bookkeeping Tasks, A/P, Filing, Payroll Processing
• Microsoft Word, and excellent intermediate Excel
• Self-Starter, and willing to learn
• Strong Computer skills
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent verbal, written skills
• Attention to detail
• Type - 40 WPM or more, Accuracy a must
• Must be able to read, speak and write English fluently
• Peachtree experience is a plus
For Immediate Consideration Contact one of our Staffing Consultants TODAY!
Express Employment Professionals
1000 E Campbell Rd., STE 114
Richardson, TX 75081
Resumes in Word Document format, as an attachment to an email, are preferred but all resumes will be considered. Please put job order "#D760" in the subject line for immediate attention.
Richardson, TX, 75081