NJ Judiciary is seeking a skilled and experienced consultant to write and develop reports using WebFocus in the 8.2 environments.
Note: Candidate must have at least 1-year hands-on experience with Webfocus 8.X.
The consultant will be responsible for evaluating how the existing report was written, determining what fields were used, analyzing the report structure, as well as designing, coding and testing each of the reports. The consultant will be involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
They must have a broad range of skills and knowledge of WebFocus and currently working with WebFocus 8.x and the associated technologies used to develop reports. The programmer will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving production problems related to those reports.
This is a professional level non-supervisory position which will require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the Team Lead in association within the existing structure, rules, and guidelines of the current AOC Web Reporting. They will confer with other business and technical personnel.
• They must be able to compare actual project procedures to the specified standards and procedures.
• They should be able to demonstrate expertise with the most recent and relevant technologies in the WebFocus processes.
• They must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups including vendors.
* Reports development utilizing Information Builders' WebFocus version 8.x and prior versions
* Knowledge of AppStudio and have the ability coding reports using the tool
* Knowledge of User Interface Design / HTML
* Experience with GUI / User Interface driven by dynamic parameter driven reporting selection criteria
* Report Development Skills
* Must be able to link tables together
* Must be currently working with Information Builders WebFocus version 8.x
Open Positions For You
N/A, Trenton, NJ, N/A, gEVONNA wILLIAMS