Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Bachelor’s Degree and / or Masters’ degree in statistics, biostatistics, data science, computer science.
2. Must be knowledgeable and proficient in statistical analysis and calculations.
- Any industry is fine. Healthcare would be nice but is not a must-have.
3. Strong skills with Microsoft Excel (including formulas, graphing, pivot tables and conditional formatting)
4.Experience in programming in R, or SAS, or SQL
5. Experience with Microsoft Power BI reporting.
What you need to know
- This is a full-time, on-site role in Nashville, TN.
- No relocation is available for this role.
- This role is vital for ensuring that reported data is reliable such that individuals using the data to make informed decisions trust that the information is credible.
- Monitor, identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues, working closely with the Enterprise Data Warehouse Team
- Manage and map data to ensure data integrity is an accurate representation of objective goal of performance
- Responsible for displaying data in standard presentation format to be used as a tool to communicate information.
DFW Texas Staffing
n/a, Nashville, TN, N/a, Gevonna Williams