Sr. Applications Programmer Analyst - BI / BO /TAB
Required skills & experience (the 6 "must haves" to be considered)
1. Education: Bachelors degree or four (4) years of industry experience in lieu of degree
2. Understanding of stored procedures, SQL jobs, views and complex joins.
3. Deep experience building Tableau Dashboards, as well as advanced Tableau visualizations.
4. Experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Access, SSRS, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint or SAS.
5. Experience developing and delivering Tableau training to other report developers and power users.
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (VBA and Macros).
What you need to know
- This is a permanent, full-time position in Houston, TX.
- This position in on-site for now. Maybe some opportunity for remote work in the future.
- Relocation will be considered, but heavy priority will be given to Houston-based candidates.
- To reiterate, must have deep Tableau dashboard build experience.
Position responsible for programming complex computer applications and systems in support of development projects and business objectives. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills of Tableau required in a large, complex corporate Information System. A working knowledge of mainframe, minicomputer, or microcomputer operations, equipment, operating systems, development tools and methodologies is required. The Senior Application Programmer Analyst reports directly to the Manager, and may works under the guidance of the Lead Application Analyst.
DFW Texas Staffing
N/A, Houston, TX, N/A, Gevonna Williams