Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Eddy, Texas, 76524 is currently hiring a Solar Field Technician
Solar jobs are showing positive growth at a rate that is 17 times faster than the U.S. economy's rate of growth. Are you a visionary who can harness the power of that type of potential? PeopleReady is now hiring Solar Field Technicians who are passionate about tapping into their "high-energy" skills to be a part of the solar revolution.
Solar Technicians maintain solar power systems so they work at their highest capacity at our clients' jobsites. This can mean working with a passive system, such as heat from a window, or an active system, like the traditional solar panels on a roof that gather and direct sunlight into storage batteries. Maintaining these systems entails repairing solar panels, replacing pumps or fans, and exploring more effective designs. For the design portion, you — the Solar Technician — work with trained Solar Engineers. Together, you evaluate the problem, observe the current process, and build solutions. Once you've designed a new product or process, you assist in its installation and maintenance. If this position sounds like a dream that is too good to be true, we would love for you to apply at the link above.
• Repairing common issues, including ground fault, inverter malfunction/failure, wire damage, blown fuses, and A/C disconnect box failure
• Diagnosing panel and panel connection issues via roof access
• Issuing RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations) for improperly functioning materials
• Tracking field progress, including taking pictures and creating brief reports
• Knowledge of solar materials, including modules, inverters, and monitoring systems
• Proficiency in electrical and switch gear wiring
• Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsite
• References to verify your professional skills and experience
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions