Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at San Antonio, Texas, 78236 is currently hiring a Food Service Worker
*DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY*
Food Service Specialist (Lackland AFB): Food Service Specialists perform various tasks such as; line-serving, cutting pastry, busing tables, washing dishes, washing pots and pans, mopping floors, cleaning equipment, cleaning restrooms, line backer, cleaning back dock areas and other general cleaning around the facilities. You must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds, stand for 4 - 6 hours per shift, twist, bend, stoop, reach overhead, walk climb stairs, squeeze and grasp. Various shifts available throughout the day. the first shift is Breakfast shift, could start as early as 4:00 a.m. and the last shift could end as late as 8:30 p.m.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $13/ Hour
• Food Service Worker will perform various tasks, such as serve food, bus tables, wash dishes, clean, etc.
• Cashier will be responsible for collecting money from food sales
• Storeroom Clerk will be responsible for ordering/receiving inventory.
• Cook will responsible for grilling short order items including sandwiches and salads.
• Will be responsible for cleaning own equipment
• Must be able to get onto military base.
• Food service industry experience preferred but not required
• Must be familiar with proper storage techniques and FIFO procedues
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.