Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Roanoke, Texas, 76262 is currently hiring a Material Handler
WE ARE HIRING! LONG-TERM AND SHORT TERM POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies to workers on assembly/production lines. Material Handlers typically use RF Scan guns for inventory and pallet jacks to move material. The position also prepares finished stock for shipment.
Pay Rate for this Job is $14.50/Hour
Shift Timings - 1st Shift (Day)
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Experience in warehouse work preferred, but not required
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand, lift and bend frequently
• Ability to work 8 to 12 hour shifts
It's always a great time to join the PeopleReady team, but right now it's the best time! During the month of July, any associate who works with us will be entered into a drawing to win up to $1,000 for every day worked—with the chance to win a new Honda Civic at the end of the month. Learn more about the Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes at https://www.peopleready.com/workwindrive/.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.