Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Louisville, Kentucky, 40208 is currently hiring a Debris Removal Worker
PeopleReady ofBowling Green has an immediate opening forDebris Removal Workers in Louisville, KY.
The job duties of a Debris Removal Worker vary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using different tools and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
Workers and helpers work in all fields of construction, commercial jobs, and other businesses, and the demand for these workers should mirror the level of overall activity. We would love to add more General Labor like you.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $14/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), Weekends
• Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
• Assisting in the building or construction of various things
• Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
• Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
• There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
• Strong work ethic
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability