Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Houston, Texas, 77060 is currently hiring a PR 1304974/General Labor GIG Work
PeopleReady ofDallas, TX is now hiring for General Labors - GIG Work. Immediate opportunity!
Why work for PeopleReady? There is lots to love, including:
• W-2 Employee
• Paid within 24-48 hours, *some jobs pay weekly
• Variety in your work if that's your thing
• Long-Term, and Temp-to-Perm Available
• JobStack App in your favorite app store, helps you see jobs available and connect to work immediately!
• Flexible shifts and Gig work available via JobStack App. Get notifications of available work that fits your interests and self-dispatch right inside the app
• Work when its right for you!
• No resume required!
• Examples of On-Demand positions: a quick turn-around set up for an event, working concessions for the big home game this Sunday, helping to unload trucks full of material for a retail store remodel.
• Advantages of On-Demand positions: the opportunities could be in a variety of environments, include a wide range of tasks, and the best part is that in most cases, you don't need to make a long-term commitment.
Qualifications & Experience
• Most of the time no experience is needed for our On-Demand opportunities.
• Some, however, require some initial training - but once you have that behind you, you can accept similar/future On-Demand assignments on-the-spot.
Additional Information - For other temporary/Temp-To-Hire General Labor open positions with us - See below and Contact the Branch for more information
The job duties of aGeneral Laborvary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading, and delivering materials; using different tools and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.