Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Beaumont, Texas, 77703 is currently hiring a PR 1305056/Industrial General Labor with TWIC
PeopleReady of Dallas, TX is now hiring for Industrial General Labors with TWIC. Immediate opportunity!
Why work for PeopleReady? There is lots to love, including:
• W-2 Employee
• Paid within 24-48 hours, *some jobs pay weekly
• Variety in your work if that's your thing
• Long-Term, and Temp-to-Perm Available
• JobStack App in your favorite app store, helps you see jobs available and connect to work immediately!
• Flexible shifts and Gig work available via JobStack App. Get notifications of available work that fits your interests and self-dispatch right inside the app
• Work when its right for you!
• No resume required!
• Create a safe and productive maintenance program
• Perform highly diversified duties to install, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production and facility equipment.
• Comply with all safety regulations.
• Perform regular scheduled preventative maintenance.
• Organize and maintain an orderly, clean and safe maintenance area.
• Ensure wear parts and replacement parts are readily available by tracking inventory.
• Perform other duties not listed in order to keep manufacturing operational.
• Comply with all SupplyOne safety regulations and policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Preferred hands-on experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Preferred experience in electrical systems maintenance and repair
• Possess electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
• Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a professional manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
• Ability to create a safe culture, establishing lock out controls and guidelines.