Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Dallas, Texas, 75202 is currently hiring a PR 1358849/Event Door Attendant
Event Door Attendant
PeopleReady ofDallas, TX is now hiring Event Door Attendants!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $13 / hour
What you'll be doing as an Event Door Attendant:
Managing the entrance for exhibitors who are unloading and setting up for convention
• Perform other duties required by supervisor
• Enforce venue policies and procedures
• Report suspicious activity and violations of venue policy
• Follow established code of conduct and safety procedures
• Provide exceptional service to all vendors
Shift Timings: All Available
Must work entire shift and be on feet entire shift
• Must follow all rules provided by supervisor
• Background check required
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Have strong, clear communication skills
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.