Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Florence, Kentucky, 41042 is currently hiring a PR 1358911/Collection Specialist
PeopleReady ofFlorence, KY is now hiring Collection Specialists!The responsibilities of the Collection Specialist will entail the collections of customer accounts with professionalism and confidentiality. This position requires someone with the ability to balance maintaining trustful relationships and guaranteeing timely payments. The most important skills of this position will be consistent planning, respectful persistence, and diligent follow up.
Apply today and you could start as soon as this week.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• Connections and experience with some of the top companies in your area
• Great benefit package options
• Get matched to jobs quickly
• Competitive pay and steady schedule
• The ability to see your schedule and track your hours right from our easy-to-use app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $18 - $20 / Hour
What you'll be doing as a Collection Specialist:
• Routinely run aging reports
• Create and nurture relationships with customers
• Accurately document accounts in database and
• communicate with Controller of expected payments
• Process credit card payments
• Ensure goals are met by ensuring assigned work is
• done efficiently and timely.
• Process Customer Number Requests for Office
• Review statements before sent to payers.
Shift timings -1st Shift (Day)
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in collections.
• Excellent communication skills. Written, verbal andtelephone skills
• Assertive, yet tactful approach.
• Strong negotiationskills and the ability to explain financial matters firmly
• Be able to understand relevant legislation and courtprocedures.
• Have good administration and IT skills.
• MS Office User - Intermediate to Advanced
• Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to “Think outsidethe box”
• Upon review of resume by our internal team, candidates will interview with the office manager at our client's location in Florence KY