Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Florence, South Carolina, 29501 is currently hiring a PR 1359435/Retail General Labor
Retail General Labor
PeopleReady of Florence, SC is now hiring Retail General Laborers!
Apply today and you could start as soon as this week.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• Connections and experience with some of the top companies in your area
• Great benefit package options
• Get matched to jobs quickly
• Competitive pay and steady schedule
• The ability to see your schedule and track your hours right from our easy-to-use app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $13.75 / hour
What you'll be doing as a Retail General Labor:
• Assemble, and install retail store fixtures, furniture, and shelving
• Set up displays and endcaps
• Load and unload trucks
• Price and stock merchandise
• Answer customer questions and provide good customer service
• Keep area clean and free of debris
Shift Timings:3rd Shift (Night)
• Previous retail experience is preferred but not required
• Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Lift up to 50lbs
• Able to use basic hand tools
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
• Background check and drug screening required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.