WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we have been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you are looking for work, or you are seeking workers for your business, People Ready is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The People Ready, Located Florence, SC, USA is currently hiring Diesel Mechanic
Performs inspections and preventative maintenance on all CWW Fleet equipment. Creates work orders and maintains maintenance records within Maximo our CMMS system. Carries out a continuous effort to improve operations, work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly with fellow employees. Knowledge of automobile repair and maintenance, knowledge of hydraulic systems, knowledge of heavy-duty Diesel engines and equipment. Requires some skills in the use of computers, skilled in interpersonal relations, skilled in oral and written communication. Sets up safety equipment. From time to time this employee may be called upon to perform other duties as deemed necessary by his supervisor.
• Must have a minimum of one year auto mechanical experience.
• Knowledge of Diesel engines, farm equipment and other heavy equipment is preferred.
• Must be able to lift and move objects of 50lbs when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or GED is the minimum requirement.
• Construction experience preferred.
• Must be able to frequently lift and move objects of 50 pounds required.
• Possession of a valid Driver's License and a good driving record are required.
• Must be able to work under all weather conditions required.
• Must be able to perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule required.
To begin your journey, go to: https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1208951/Diesel-Mechanic
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.