$1000 Sign-On Bonus for Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technicians
We are looking for individuals to join our team of pharmacy technicians working to improve the quality of life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate customer service. A unique opportunity for pharmacy technicians, we're looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
We are a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
• Enter data quickly and accurately in multiple systems
• Provide exemplary customer service to all patients and caregivers
• Adjudicate patient claims
• Communicates with doctor offices, pharmacies, and our customers to ensure superior customer service
• Meet metrics daily based on team and business needs
• Maintain updated customer records with strong attention to detail and compliance with HIPAA standards
• Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and meet clinical requirements prior to fulfillment
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong computer and typing skills are required -- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; this may include using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and being able to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• Ability to solve problems and communicate issues clearly.
• Team-oriented and the ability to thrive is a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Dedicated to excellence and quality.
• Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
• Passion to help people and enrich their
DFW Texas Staffing
Davenport, IA, n/a, Gevonna Williams