Each state will have different rules for what counts as a job search for your unemployment insurance requirements.
Check with your local one stop.
Here is a list that may qualify in your state
1) any application that you fill out, either on line or in person.
2) any conversation that you have with a hiring person (including HR).
3) any follow up call you make to check on a possible opening.
4) any email that you send out to follow up on a job opening.
5) you may be able to use 1 or 2 networking meetings or job clubs that you attend. Make sure you are on time and sign in on the sign up sheet to prove you attended. If a group does not keep a sign up sheet for each meeting, do not count that meeting as a job search contact.
6) Job fairs - each contact you make.
7) Professional meetings - you will make contacts with great people many of whom are working.
8) any meeting you have at a one stop or workforce solutions office.
I'm sure there may be others. If you are not sure...check.