The Facebook Marketing Guide
If you’re not on Facebook you don’t exist. Anyone trying to market a business, product, band or some other public figure knows this, and that they need to “get a Facebook presence” because “Facebook is huge”. That’s great, but how do you get started?
By reading the latest free MakeUseOf manual, “You Like This: The Facebook Marketing Guide” from MakeUseOf’s own Angela Alcorn. This guide explains everything you need to know about promoting yourself, your business or your ideals on Facebook.
In order to make the best of Facebook for marketing, you’ll need to understand the tools available, how they’re used, best practices and how to set the tools up. But that’s just the start. Once you start piecing together this puzzle you’ll be able to manage your marketing efforts across multiple Facebook products with ease and style. Angela’s guide outlines all this and more, so download now.
You’ll find a lot of great information, including:
- Why businesses shouldn’t create personal profiles
- The difference between Pages and Groups
- Making your Page look amazing
- Useful applications for your Page
- Organizing successful contests and giveaways
- What, when and how you should post to Facebook