Cover Letter Example
|February 7, 2003|
120 Flanders Road
Westboro, MA 01581-5013
Subject: Client Partner - Dallas Position
I read with interest your web posting for the Client Partner position in Dallas that I learned of through a networking associate. I am providing my resume for your consideration.
My information security experience and overall career background provide a good match to this opportunity, including:
· Experience in access control solutions, including ICL's Access Manager and Memco's SeOS (both now in now Computer Associates' Access Control), BMC's Control SA, Entrust's GetAccess, and Netegrity's Siteminder
· Excellent business development background, having managed all Sales & Marketing activities in M.A.N. and Luminator positions
· Actively supported EDS business pursuits with direct customer interface and security content proposal preparation
· Developed overall Security Services product portfolio at EDS and Sabre, covering everything from assessment and policy to tools and processes
· Worked with external and internal IRT audit groups to address security issues and managed security audit and assessment projects
· Effective team leader AND team member, with strong ‘board room presence'and communication skills.
· Enjoy travel and have 15 years in leadership positions with travel at 50 - 60 % levels
My resume provides additional qualifications and experience for this position. I trust you will find these are ideal for the position, and that you will contact me for any additional information you may need to move forward appropriately. I appreciate your consideration.